Well, for being week 40, I would have thought I would have been a little bit further along than this. But a lot has happened in the last few months that has made the weight loss come to a screeching halt practically. Thankfully, I have only gained a little back and seem to be able to maintain my current weight fairly well. Until this terribly cold weather ends, I don't know that I will be exercising. That kind of sucks too because I can tell I have lost a lot of muscle tone, especially in my legs.
I will be going up on Wednesday to see an MS specialist in order to get a confirmation on the diagnosis of MS. I hope it's not MS, but I know it could be something worse too. As always, prayers are appreciated very much.
Weight change this week: +0.4lbs
Total weight lost: 39.0lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment