Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 39

So, I totally forgot to weigh-in on Sunday, though I know I had a gain. I would have weighed in on Monday and counted that but I forgot that day too. Since it was MLKJr day, I didn't have to go to work, so I spent much of the day in my pj's. I did get a call to go and see the neurologist early. It was icy and nasty here so they had a lot of cancellations. Since I was supposed to see him two weeks after my last appt. I took advantage to get in there. I saw the doc for all of three minutes. He said that the diagnosis is "probable MS" and is going to refer me to a MS specialist in Des Moines. So I go see that guy next Wednesday to get a definitive diagnosis. Until then I am scrambling to get a copy of all my records to take with me. I am glad I got the appt. as soon as I did but it doesn't give me much time to make sure I have all my info to give to them. But, I will get it done and hopefully get some answers.

Weight loss this week: ????
Total weight loss: ?????

No comments: