An elegant tapestry of quotations, musings, and autobiographical reflections.... I hope.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Weight loss as of 9/15/08
I didn't update yesterday because it was our anniversary and I was busy spending time with my honey. I did weigh myself though because Monday is my weigh-day. I am down another 2.2lbs. So I have lost a total of 5.4lbs. My wonderful husband says he can tell when he puts his hands on my waist. I am not so convinced but am glad that it keeps going down. We went out to dinner last night and I did splurge a bit, but that is the first time since I started WW. I have all week to make up for it, so I am none too concerned. I still haven't had a regular Dr. Pepper, lol, and the first regular soda was the Sierra Mist I had last night with dinner. So anyways, that's it for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment