I always feel better after my workout. Today is no different. I weighed myself tonight instead of this morning because I know the results would be a bit better. Cheating a bit maybe, but oh well. So when I got on the scale tonight, I was down another 1.6lbs. So I am down a total of 15.6lbs total now.
I am still going to the gym three days a week. Tonight we did a full body workout and then did 300 crunches. I did every last one of those suckers too. Eventually we are supposed to be able to do 500. My knee is killing me so I am hoping the upper body workout on Wednesday will be the much needed break I need for it.
Anyways, there is lots of other stuff going on but I am too tired to write about it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment